Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bastille

I rarely go out to eat anymore - we get the occasional happy hour, pho or thai, but nothing too fancy. Much to my delight, Liz and Maddie decided that a girl's night for Seattle Restaurant Week was in order. The restaurant of choice? Bastille, a cute little French spot in downtown Ballard that has intrigued me for years. Why I didn't get here sooner, I don't know. It's delicious. Their gnocchi is in the top five pasta dishes I've ever had. And trust me, I've had A LOT of pasta. I've been told their brunch is phenomenal, so I guess I have a good excuse to go back :)

2 comments:

  1. Love Restaurant Week and love Bastille! They also have a great happy hour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brunch IS delish! The last time I was in Seattle visiting my UW friends we had brunch here and it was so good! They also were so great about accomodating 10 squeeling sorority sisters so extra bonus points for them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails