Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goose and Fifi, again.

If you could see my photo roll on my phone, you'd question my sanity. Over the weekend, I took 28 pictures. Guess how many were of kitties? 21. I've crossed over into crazy cat lady territory, but you know what? I'm ok with that. 

These little furballs are adorable. They make me excited to come home from work each and every day. (To be fair, I'm also excited to see this dude.) They jump for joy (literally) when we come home too. After they get some energy out, they turn into little cuddle bugs - either with us or with each other. Sometimes on the couch, sometimes in a box. They just like to cuddle. If all of this makes me a crazy cat lady, I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! And a happy belated birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely adorable. Thank you for posting photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails