Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gettin' Festive

It's pretty festive around our neighborhood - pumpkins, blow-up ghosts, lights and more! At our house, we have a couple pumpkins on our doorstep (Mom and I carved the one above - it took soooo long!), a decorative Halloween sign and a pumpkin on the dining room table. All of which are compliments of the Halloween Queen, the Kobester. You see, when you work at a school that goes bonkers about Halloween - parade and all - you really do embrace the holiday. She's even throwing her own Halloween party, complete with Monster Mash (mashed potatoes), black cocktails and dry ice. I can't wait to see pictures.

But I must admit, my neighbors are giving my Mom a run for her money for Halloween spirit. Look at their house!


P.S. Remember these Halloween decorations? Totally forgot about this idea until just now. Next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails