Her loss begs a few questions:
- What am I going to do without Katie?!
- Do I stink? (First Maggie, then Meredith, now Katie!)
- Who is going to go on endless transWashington road trips with me now?
- Who is going to inspire the office to ride their bikes to work or do 100 consecutive push-ups?
- Who will I talk with about how inspiring Biggest Loser is? Or any other reality show for that matter...
- How will Andy deal with this? (We're going to have to keep a close eye on him during this transition...)
- Who will convince me to go to Taco Tuesday, even on the days that I have brought my lunch?
- Who is going to help coordinate an anti-tobacco flash mob event of some kind?!
I could go on and on, but I'll spare you the details.
So, Katie, you have to promise to steal us away from our desks for lunch on occassion or bike to Red Hook Brewery for an outdoor movie. Just because you're leaving, doesn't mean you're off the hook! Thanks for imparting all of your wisdom (though I know I can't soak it all up!) and making it just a little easier to come to work on a daily basis. We'll miss you!