Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quirks

This morning, Maddie sent me this Cupcakes and Cashmere blog post and said that it reminded her of me. And Stephanie seconded that.

I like that my friends consider me quirky, so in their honor, I have made a list of some of the quirks that first came to mind.

  • I don’t know lyrics at all as you learned here. As a matter of fact, Maddie just got me a book called “Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza and Other Misheard Lyrics.” The best part was that her mom suggested she get it for me. Yes, even my friends’ mothers know I am bad.
  • I hate feet touching me.
  • I only like to set my alarm for odd times like 7:07 or 7:23.
  • I have conversations with others while I sleep. One time I even answered my phone in my sleep and had an entire conversation with Josh before I woke up to him laughing hysterically at me. To this day, I don’t know what I said.
  • I can’t tell a joke without somehow messing up the punch line.
  • I really don’t like touching raw meat, but I can make myself do it when necessary.
  • There are some coffee cups at work that I refuse to use, mostly because they just aren’t pretty.
  • I can make this incredibly unattractive face where my lips go in opposite directions of each other.
  • I call it Ross Dress for Less, not just Ross.
  • I find it easier to toot in public (that's right, I'm not afraid to admit it!) because you can always pretend it was that “weird guy in the corner.” BUT, I always fess up if called upon.

That’s just a sampling of my quirks. Did I forget anything major?

What are your quirks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails