Monday, July 19, 2010

A country wedding

The wedding in Tonasket was amazing for the following reasons:
  • Gorgeous day (96 degrees earlier, but probably 80 degrees for the wedding)
  • Stunning bride
  • Happy couple
  • Wonderful family time
  • Beautiful scenery
  • Fun party
The whole shindig was at my aunt and uncle's house, which is perched on the top of a hill with amazing landscape views.

Even the pastor wore a cowboy hat. Please also note the camo hat in the right hand corner.

My cousin had to hold back the tears when her dad walked her down the aisle.

Then she was all smiles.

Mr. and Mrs. Tony and Amanda Call.
(phonetic: a man to call. get it? hehe.)

My aunt was a very happy and beautiful mother of the bride.

The details of the wedding seemed as if they came out of a wedding magazine. The little beverage shack was next to the dance floor. (Wish I had gotten a picture of the dance floor, but it had Christmas lights around it and was covered, which had a vibe kind of like the last photo in this post.)

The table centerpieces featured the local fruit, pears.

Joe was finally exposed to the Peterson clan, which can be quite intimidating because we're GINORMOUS! But he passed with flying colors. He even spoke in Swedish with my grandma and great aunt. Even though I didn't understand anything, I couldn't help but smile watching them chat it up.

I wish I could click my heels three times and magically reappear there. It's so picturesque! Doesn't it looks like we were photoshopped in?

The party (or hoedown) went into the late night.


Congrats Amanda and Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails