Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movie Review: The Ghost Writer

We watched The Ghost Writer the other night. Secretly, I was hoping that Ewan McGregor would bust out in song and dance because he has such a dreamy voice, but alas, he didn't.

I also secretly hoped it was going to be a spin-off of the AWESOME TV series from the 90's. Remember Ghost Writer?! I was a big fan.

Finally, I was secretly hoping that the James Bond theme song would be woven in somehow. But no.

Back to the movie, it was good. Not great, but entertaining nonetheless. A lot of twists and turns and a crazy, oh-my-goodness-that-did-not-just-happen moment at the end.

I'd say if you're interested in a slower pace thriller, go for it. Bonus: Ewan and Pierce Brosnan aren't so bad on the eyes either.

pic via

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails