Friday, July 30, 2010

Great heights.


Today I'm wearing these enormously tall shoes that I got to go with my dress for all the weddings this summer. (They remind me of all the Norweigian wood shoes Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere blogged about.)

We're talking 5" heel and 1.5" platform. Currently, I'm standing at a towering 5'10" and it feels good up here. You look at things differently at this height. But, there are some weird caveats like how I can't cross my legs under my desk with one foot on the ground because it doesn't allow enough room for my other leg to fit on top. Something I would have never thought about before as an inconvenience for the tall folk.

I feel like I'm getting a small dose of what my sister experiences daily. At 6'1", she's easily the tallest woman in a room. In the past five years or so, she's really embraced her height and likes to wear heels which put her into the clouds!

So sis, cheers to you for rockin' the height with heels. I wish you could pass some down to your lil' sis.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my perspective from 5" heels as well!

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails