Friday, January 27, 2012

Somewhere



I literally chased this rainbow around Green Lake awhile back. I was driving, saw it out of the corner of my eye, stopped the car - parking very illegally - to snap a few shots. (I wasn't alone, there was another car that did the exact same thing!) The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was perfect. A good reminder of how the small things in life can totally boost your mood. I had no agenda for the day, so I just drove towards it. Never really making it even an inch closer. The 4-year-old in me was hoping, hoping that I would eventually reach the magical pot of gold. No such luck, but nonetheless, it was a fun adventure!

Hope you have a weekend filled with chasing rainbows and finding gold, whether that's a golden brew, golden hand or golden john (seriously people, is this even necessary?)!

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails