Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lianna and Matt Tied the Knot

On Saturday, we celebrated Lianna and Matt as they took the plunge to become husband and wife. I am pretty sure that Lianna had a smile on her face the entire time, which naturally put a smile on my face. These two are perfect for each other.

The wedding was at Pravda Studios, which was filled with candles and classic wedding white. It was simply gorgeous, as was the bride! Gorgeous. Top it off with catering by Veraci Pizza, some awesome dance floor moves, catching up with old friends and late night burgers from Dick's - it was a great time!

P.S. This was our third wedding at Pravda - first Carol, then Meredith!

Li and her Dad :)

3 comments:

  1. Small world - my friends Eric and Nicole were at that wedding too! I looked at the pictures over the weekend! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats to them!! From what I can see of it, I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks absolutely beautiful and magical! I can't believe you've attended 3 weddings at this venue!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails