Friday, March 23, 2012

A Milestone Birthday

Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!

It's impossible to put into words how much you mean to me - you're not only my Mom, but my best friend and confidante, my inspiration, role model, and the sun in my sky on gray days. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that you are in my life. Your unceasing smiles can brighten anyone's day and your creativity puts us all to shame :) I cherish our hours-long late night chats, unstoppable laughter and fun adventures. Thank you for everything you have taught me over the years; I'm certainly a better person because of you.

Happy Birthday! Cheers to another 60 years! And yes, even if I have to change your diaper one day (hehe) - every day with you is a blessing :)

See you tonight!

LYMOA,
Erika

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails