Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Thinking

Even with the gray and gloom lurking outside, I am sticking to a Spring mindset. Flowers, short sleeves (ok, third-quarter sleeves), sunglasses, summery drinks and more. I'm content living in my own little "Spring World" for now, but pretty soon the weather will need to cooperate. In the meantime, allow me to share some Spring thinking with you:

My mom made me one of these to decorate the place for Easter! (Though the jelly bean level has gotten lower with time.) It's quite cheery... and apparently delicious.

Did I tell you I finally got a pair of these little guys? (Thanks to Cup of Jo's discount code!) I'm in love. It only took 1.5 years to finally cave! But I'm so glad I did. Now back to that Spring weather, it needs to come stat. I want to get some good use out of these!

Doesn't this dress scream Spring?

I love my DIY Picnic Basket, but sometimes it's a bit small - even for two. One day, I'll want one similar to the Jacquelyne or Nantucket picnic baskets. Which do you like best? (The former might not be 100% functional for actual picnics though?)

Hope you're finding some spring in your step this Spring!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails