Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We Love Koby

Over the weekend, we celebrated my Mom's 60th birthday with a little relaxation, wine tasting in Fairhaven, a nice dinner and then drinks and dancing at The Old Edison. Simply put, it was a blast!

But my favorite part, BY FAR, was the reveal of We Love Koby - a secret blog we created to share birthday wishes, funny stories and heartfelt messages from all the people who love my Mom. I couldn't have imagined a better reaction! Tears, laughs and just a general sense of feeling loved. Can it get much better than that? I think not.

Mom, I hope you had an amazing birthday! I love you more.

P.S. Aren't my parents adorable?

(Excuse the dark, fuzzy pictures - it's the best I could get with the lighting in there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails