Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bake Fancy

I would like to proudly announce the new, and drool-worthy blog, Bake Fancy! My favorite baker, Miss Erin Straube Newsome, is going to share with us the sweetest, tastiest, and always shockingly perfect baked goods you'd ever set your eyes on. We always said that if teaching little snot-nosed first graders didn't shape up to be everything she had hoped (which is has because she's a natural), then she should take on baking professionally. She's the mastermind behind Autumn's wedding cake and countless cupcakes and cookies that I've gorged myself politely eaten. Now I'm craving one of her strawberry frosting vanilla cupcakes. And Matt's grandma's cookies. And the almond roca. Oh man, this blog is going to make me hungry!

Straubs, can't wait to read all about your baking adventures. Hope Zeke didn't eat too many of your cake pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails