Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Toms are no longer

Remember when I told you about these awesome Toms? Well, I've been periodically checking to see if they have brought them back - all attempts have been met with disappointment. No navy glitter Toms yet.

Today I decided to take it a step further. On their website, they have a feature on the left-hand side for "Questions? - Live Chat with a Toms Expert!" Well shoot, why not give it a try? I love these extra customer service perks! Oh, the glory of online shopping in the 21st century.

So, a pop-up chat window came up and I chatted with an expert we will refer to as TOMS2. (Man, second in command, makes me feel kind of important!) This is how it went down:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'TOMS2'

TOMS2: hi, how can i help you?

Erika : I was wondering if you were going to bring back the navy glitter toms.

Erika : I really liked them :) And didn't buy them when I had the chance...

TOMS2: we will not be

TOMS2: they were apart of the holiday line last year

TOMS2: and have sold out

Erika : Never?!

TOMS2: i'm sorry

TOMS2: we come out with new styles each season, to replace the previous seasons

Erika : Darn. Well if you have any say in the matter, vote navy glitter toms!

TOMS2: will do, sorry about that

Erika : No worries! Thanks!



So the sad story is that my precious navy glitter Toms will not be coming back. BUT, now I can just go ahead and buy my second favorite pair and support a little kiddo in need.

Meet silver glitter Toms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails