Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thinking out loud

A couple things that are making me smile today:
  1. The leaves outside are very pretty these days.

I got a free cookie last night at Duke's with Stephanie and Holden and it was amazing.

Tomorrow I have convinced the parents in my office to bring in their little goblins and ghouls. They're adorable.

I was directed to this awesome new Etsy shop and have already added 2 things to my shopping cart. Who knows if I'll actually buy.

I'm going to an event at the Seattle PI tonight and I'm pretty stoked about it.

I got a good parking spot this morning. Yesterday, I parked all the way up by the Dexter and Hayes. A 10-minute walk. Yeah, not cool.

I could watch this clip on repeat and never get sick of it. Man, I need a Zeke of my own!

Tomorrow is Friday.

Pug-O-Ween.

I'm likely going to another pumpkin patch this weekend.

Ok, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails