Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Sap Exclusive

Not only did I get a crazy amount of support for my last half marathon, I was smiling from ear to ear yesterday for my birthday.

You all made my day amazing - from the office treats to the flowers to the messages to celebrating at Brouwers, I honestly felt like the luckiest girl alive.

Thanks for being the best group of family and friends I could ever ask for!


{and thanks for reading into all of my cupcake posts... now I can make them with my new Martha Stewart Cupcake cookbook, using my new cupcake tray, wearing my new cupcake t-shirt and bringing them to your house in my cupcake carrier. Delightful.}

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of cupcakes..
    My roommate went on a baking spree this weekend and we still have about a dozen and a half cupcakes left sitting in our dining room. They are all different flavors and frostings. It kind of feels like I have my own cupcake royal right in my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails