Inspired by Maddie's blog today, this is going to be more of a random post because my brain isn't functioning normally. I don't know if it's the hazy rain and fog outside or the looooong week behind me. Or maybe the hefty glass of red wine from the fundraiser last night?
- Halloween is right around the corner. I don't know exactly what I'm going to be, but I have to decide soon before all of the good stuff is taken at Goodwill. I have an idea, but don't know if I can execute it...
- SB4Pv7! For those of you who don't know, that is Sweet Beats for Petes, vol. 7, an ongoing compilation of the best current and really random songs, lovingly put together by Maddie. It's amazing. I promise another post to explain the amazingness.
- I'm wearing my new skinny jeans today and I love them!
- I hope the Huskies win tomorrow. Pretty please?
- I'm watching the Yankees/Angels game tonight and I can't decide what to wear. This or this? No, I will not be going like this, Kathryn.
- A pumpkin patch and corn maze sounds like fun. Ooh, I also need to carve a pumpkin for my front porch. And figure out how I'm going to scare all of my trick-or-treaters. And I guess make some Halloween plans.
- I tried a Thomas Kemper Peach Ginger soda and it was delicious. It's new. Try one. You'll love it.
- I have taco soup for 6 meals this week. Six meals! (I've also had caprese for three meals. Mozzarella, tomato and basil can't be beat.)
And I will leave you with this. I don't know why really. I just think it's a funny picture. I think my Dad would like it. Dad, what do you think??