Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dated, but still funny.

A couple weeks back, Maddie and I hit up the famous Seattle festival: Bumbershoot.

I had actually never been; not sure why I've never gotten around to it, but now I can check it off my list of Seattle to-dos.

She had a hook up, so we got free tickets. Sweet.

The bands were good, but let's be honest, people watching at festivals trumps all. It was quite a sight. Leave it to us to turn it into a game we'll call the Sartorialist. However, our version had a little spin - we secretly took pictures of all of the great fashion.
[Maddie played the game again at the Puyallup!]

Here's the amazingness that I caught...

...some teenage angst

...he'll pull a bunny out of his hat for $5


I wish I had caught the full outfit.
This old man was adorable and belonged in Paris.

One word: Pimp

She time traveled from the Victorian era
just to be at Bumbershoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails