It's been one of those whirlwind kind of weeks. Here's what went down.
- I had to do 37 loads of laundry.
- I got to wear pretty dresses/skirts everyday.
- We dominated in kickball, 23-4. AND, I was Player of the Game! (Well, with JJ) The proof is here. We're currently in 2nd, but I have faith that we'll take the championship!
- Another game, another fun evening with the team at Leny's.
- Got to see the Straubster who I don't get to see often enough.
- Fantastic happy hour on the deck at Maximilien in the Pike Place Market to finally celebrate Kathryn's and my promotion!
- Busy, busy at work.
- Lost 5 pounds from just peeling alone. Will it ever stop?
- Found out that Josh is coming to visit me! (Or just Seattle in general, but I can't help but think it's mostly for me, right?)
- Planned a much-needed night of karaoke for Saturday with my partner in crime, Tronics. It's been far too long since our moment of stardom. We're trying something new: The Waterwheel Lounge in Ballard, per Kimber's suggestion.
- Stephanie actually won the Dave Matthews tickets from commenting on my SeattlePI blog! (And she won Seahawks tickets. I should stick around her so some luck wears off on me...) And guess who she is taking? Yours truly. Thanks, Stephers!
- I fulfilled my craving for sushi for lunch yesterday.
- Scheduled brunch with Kathryn, Katie and Maggie this weekend!
- Uploading and re-tagging and re-captioning my photos like a dozen times. It must have been the red wine I was consuming; messing with my technology abilities...
- I started back on my training, even if I only did short runs. (The race is in a month! Damn.)
- Worked with Kotis Design to create our 5th Annual Leavenworth Oktoberfest t-shirts! Ladies, I'm tellin' ya, the initial proofs are awesome. Just wait for the finished product!
- Tomorrow UW plays the other purple and gold team: LSU. Go Dawgs!
Now this is how excited I am for a 3-day weekend!