Friday, January 29, 2010

Knock Yourself Out

Busy day, but I took a little breather to enjoy a little blast from my past: Way over the Rainbow

I know the whole dance. And song. And even the back-up dancer moves. And so do 13 other former national consultants. We may have performed it in front of the National President - Jean Mrasek - at headquarters. I'm sure she was pleased with her selection of consultants after our off-beat performance. Really pleased. (Or trying to figure out how to hire and train 14 new consultants before the 2nd semester began. Yeah, probably...)

Blogger hates me and won't let me embed the video, so check it out here.

TGIF, right?

Update: Please note that this is not a video of me. Apparently I confused some folks, namely Josh. I could only imagine the excitement build, then suddenly pop like a balloon when it turned out to be an awkward 12-year-old boy jumping around and fist-pumping across the stage. And no, we were fortunate enough to not have our rendition filmed. Thank goodness. Ok, go on now. Watch the clip. I know you're dying to see it now... I hope I haven't built it up too much. Lauren Bakian, this one goes out to you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Erika I couldn't finish watching it. It was too painful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails