Thursday, January 28, 2010

little letters

dear good intentions,
i understand that you like your fruits and veggies, but you kind of went overkill at the grocery store last time. how will you ever finish a head of lettuce, spinach, 3 oranges, 4 bananas, 4 apples, 5 tomatoes, 2 zucchinis, 1 red onion, 1 bell pepper and 1 avocado? reminder: you live alone.

dear full marathon,
you're 5 months away, but you're still intimidating me. back off.

dear phinney ridge starbucks,
watch out for autumn and her flamingo-loving toddler that is not hers.
(p.s. i laughed a lot at this.)

dear sleep talkin' man,
i feel your pain. for years, i have had people tell me what i have said to them in my sleep. it's a shame (read: quite exciting) that your wife finds pleasure in posting your sleepy ramblings, sometimes even with audio.

dear anyone who has ever slept in the same room as me (i.e. an entire sorority sleeping porch of 25+ for four years),
my apologies for the excessive sleep talking, but my sincerest THANK YOU for not starting a blog about Petes Sleeping Speaks.

dear lunch break,
thank you for existing, even if it's often at my desk.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I just read through the blog of the guy who sleep talks and it is SO FUNNY! I was laughing out loud. Awesome.
    Your sleep talking was always jibberish...that would have been a good idea though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails