Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunriver bound!

I am counting the minutes until I head out for a long weekend in Sunriver! I've been pumped about this for a long time now, so I can't believe it's already here.

Maddie, Autumn, Erin, Stepanie, Karen, Lizzie and I are planning on having the time of our lives. (Time of our lives means: snowboarding/skiing, sleeping in, eating homemade spaghetti, watching girly movies, making brunch, dancing at the Owl's Nest with old ladies, hot tubbing, etc.)

This is the second annual trip, but it'll be my first since I had to work the same weekend last year. Check back next week for the amazingness of the trip captured on camera! (Possibly even one of Straube cuddling Karen? I hear she likes to cuddle on this trip...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails