Monday, April 19, 2010

DIY: Shower Decorations

On Sunday, I went to Carol's bridal shower with Jessie and had a great time! (Except for the getting lost in Tacoma part - that wasn't too much fun... But we survived and made it in one piece.) Now I can't wait until the actual wedding!

The shower had the most amazing decorations. I was especially impressed with these fun, colorful lanterns. They are pretty simple to make - just get a couple different sizes of paper lanterns and glue or tape on a ton of colorful yo-yos (my mom made an entire quilt of yo-yos, so I've definitely seen my fair share of these), then you have a pretty little decoration to hang above the table. Simple, yet adorable!


1 comment:

  1. They did SUCH an amazing job! I loved the lanterns too! I am so happy my Rome girls were there to celebrate with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails