It's such a great list! And I'm taking #9 as a hint :)
- Waking up and realizing it is Saturday.
- A double shot in the dark. No cream or sugar!!! (Erika's note: This is brewed coffee with TWO shots of espresso!)
- Being up early enough to see the sunrise. (So NOT like his daughter)
- Twelve-year old Scotch or a great Cabernet. (Really hard to choose)
- The smell of “salt air” as I approach the home.
- Having to “Stomp on the hatch covers” to keep the fish in the hold.
- The Jazz weekend dinner at Orvieto, Italy.
- Kam spending time with us.
- An unexpected phone call from either of my girls. (Need more of them)
- A quiet dinner and wine with Koby. (Erika's note: Oooh, how cute Dad!)
Keep em coming, people! I love your lists!