- Crisp, bright, fall days and the cozy sweaters that go with them. (Erika's note: If you remember, I dubbed Kimber as Queen of Fall, well essentially.)
- Tea. Peppermint tea is my new favorite - it's so soothing. And pretty much any of the Ceylon Tea Company teas, they are incredibly smooth tasty compared to other teas.
- Fleece. Blankets, socks, pants, jackets. You name it - if it touches your body, you can't go wrong with fleece! (Though, I'm not quite sure about fleece underwear)
- Leavenworth Oktoberfest with friends - And any outing with friends where we can admire leaves and drink good beer.
- Laughing so hard that my eyes tear up or until my stomach aches.
- Movie theatre popcorn with lots of butter and salt in the middle and on the top. Once I even popped into Majestic Bay theatre to buy some when I wasn't seeing a movie. They didn't seem weirded out, so I figure I'm not the only one :)
- Having a good, long talk with my family about almost anything
- Being out on the Olympic Peninsula, especially at Second Beach or Chito Beach.
- The realization that the book you are in the middle of reading is SO GOOD and that you still have half of it left to enjoy.
- Baking goodies. And then eating them! (P.S. Kimber, can I have another one of your madeleine cookies? Please??)
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
kimber's happy list
The return of the HAPPY LISTS. When I saw Kimber's in my inbox today, I lit up. They are just so much fun to read and really put me in a good mood. I especially love her #6!