Friday, June 4, 2010

Brunch is my fave

Brunch cannot be beat. I honestly don't know if there is a brunch (ok, breakfast) dish that I don't like. It's that good. So when we decided to have a little brunch action outdoors in L.A., I was pumped.

We had blueberry cornmeal pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, fruit and bacon. Please, please, please try the blueberry cornmeal pancakes because they are amazing. Not sure how this compares to the recipe Suze used because I would imagine she sprinkled in some rainbows, fairy dust and love. (She does things like that, ya know.)

Brunch in the backyard. Very cute set-up.


Don't you love their old-fashioned stove?!
(Mom, there are your measuring cups!)



Master pancake flipper. Look at that concentration... 1....2.... 3!



Chow time.



Don't mind us, we all just woke up... From left, Rob, Michelle, Gene, moi and Steph.

The vegetarian eats bacon TOO?!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful brunch setting! Makes me want to live in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - isn't it?! I want to try to make my own little brunch escape in Seattle, hopefully with the sun too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails