- Prive finishing texture spray. I've always been a "no frills" product kind-of-gal, but Lianna gave an extra bottle of this once and now I'll always want it. I rotate between a cheap hair spray like Aussie, then back to Prive. All in moderation.
- Smith's minted rosebud salve. If you know me well, you know that I use this daily. I've gone through so many tins, it's crazy.
- Old-fashioned H. Upman cigar box. Autumn made me a "box of adventures" out of this cigar box and I love it. It's a dresser staple.
- Smart women coffee mug. Erin Straube would probably agree, but this mug rocks. We got them from our grand big sis in the sorority. I really don't know why I like it so much, but I do. Erin likes it so much that when Matt accidentally broke it, he didn't even think twice about googling it and adding it straight to his shopping cart. I guess Matt is a smart guy.
- My lucky bamboo. My parents got me bamboo as a congrats when I was elected President of Chi O and now it's only a foot away from touching the ceiling. I can't believe I've kept it alive for so long.
- Asics Gel-3010 running shoes. I'm on my second, maybe third pair? They are just the perfect shoe for my foot. Like a Cinderella kind-of-fit. I'm going to attribute my injury-free marathon training to these puppies.
- Nike tempo running shorts. I literally have five pairs. (Purchased all on sale though.) They are just so comfortable, but also quite stylish.
**It's a good thing I have several posts queued up for busy days like today. Sheesh!