Friday, June 11, 2010

I miss this face

Miss Alisa Ann is in Sea-town for the weekend. I missed lunch with her yesterday due to meetings and it's looking like our evening plans might not materialize. (Sad day!) Bonding with the in-laws in Enumclaw might be what's on her (full) plate.

At any rate, I miss my little Oklahoman, turned Montanian! (Is that what they call people from Montana?) Look at her on her wedding day!
Alisa and her hubby, Chuck merrily riding a two-seater. Is it just me or do you want to go out and rent a two-seater right this instant? While also having someone take cool photos of you. And wearing such an adorable coat.

Quintessential photo of Alisa. Making any situation just a little more exciting, even if it's chillin' with a brew in a bathtub.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, people from Montana are called Montanans. I'm one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails