Wednesday, June 2, 2010

California Dreamin'

To prove I haven't in fact fallen off the face of the Earth, I will share a couple bloopers from our weekend in sunny L.A.

Full report to come. (But seriously, AWESOME vacation filled with fun people, sun, relaxing, good food and drinks.)

But while you wait, here are a few to hold you over.

Picture #1: Suze is giving Steph "talk to the hand" or "brick wall" - take your pick. Steph thinks it's hilarious. I'm about to either take a nose dive or I really, really, really want to be in the "brick wall" picture.

Picture #2: Mid-photo shoot a big wave SOAKS Susannah. Karma from the "talk to the hand" picture? Quite possibly.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fun you girls always have...great friendships! Plus you are a good friend if you laugh at "talk to the hand"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally been on the receiving end of those waves before. You ladies look like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails