Last Saturday, we went to the outdoor movie at the Hollywood Cemetery to watch North by Northwest. (You may remember the outdoor movie scene from the movie Valentine's Day? Same place.)
Here are the reasons I liked it:
1. I'm kinda smitten with Cary Grant. He's adorable.
2. Old movies have such a fun vibe.
3. We got to picnic with wine and cheese.
4. Vegetarian Susannah ate a piece of salami! (And bacon at breakfast) It was the first time I've ever seen the lady eat meat.
5. We were surrounded by palm trees which invariably means warm weather.
6. Since we were in the Hollywood Cemetery, we were undoubtedly visited by famous ghosts. (Why hello, Lucille Ball! Funny seeing you here.)
The crowds of movie-goers.