Friday night, Joe and I went out for a "Choose your own adventure" adventure for his birthday.
His first choice (which he actually had to make the night before, so I could attempt to make reservations): Food?
- Puerto Rican - so we went to La Isla in Ballard.
- Cocktails - this decision brought us to Hazlewood
- Ping Pong
- Bar Olympics - We hit up the 4Bs and played pool, buck hunter, skee ball, darts and pop-a-shot. Joe won 3 of 5, so he took the gold. I'm still proud of the silver. (Everyone wins at Bar Olympics!)
- Skydiving (leading up to the night, I kept telling him this is what we were going to do. He wasn't having any of it.)
- Cupcakes - I had a hunch he'd pick this one, so I sneakily picked up cupcakes at Cupcake Royale during my lunch break.
- Ice Cream
UW Basketball Tix?
- vs. Arizona
- vs. Arizona State - So next Saturday, we're continuing the adventure fun to watch the Dawgs crush the Sun Devils.
- vs. USC
Then we went to the Royal Fork to cash in on his "senior citizen" discount... :)
Very fun night!