Here are the conclusions I have come to since last night:
- Natalie Portman is still gorgeous.
- It's doubtful that James Franco was not under the influence of some sort. He's co-hosting the Oscars, you'd think he'd have some boundaries.
- Poor Anne Hathaway didn't have a chance at hosting because of the aforementioned conclusion. But I still really like her.
- Mila Kunis' dress was one of my faves. Maybe if it was a little less low cut?
- Colin Firth is as adorable as ever. He might even be a replacement of Joel McHale on the list.
- Pioneer Woman rocks at pizza too. Potato-leek pizza with bacon too? Umm, hello. So good.
- On second thought, I guess the maker has something to do with how amazing PDubs food tastes, so props to Stephanie for making dinner so delicious!